Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 May 2011

Losing The Blogging Virginity

So, a lot of people have been down with the way of the Blog for some time and I've now decided that because other people's are interesting for me to read that perhaps recording some of my thoughts might be interesting to others out there too. (HA) Plus there isn't really anywhere else for me to go in the ways of social network experimentation now, I grew up doing the whole Bebo thing for about a week until I realised MySpace was actually the cool place to be and I got a good year or so out of that. The beginning of uni spelled my introduction to Facebook which was a fun affair while it lasted but I recently realised that actually Facebook is now just a place that I wish people "Happy Birthday". Of course I am a certified tweeter but sometimes, sadly, 140 characters just isn't enough which is how I ended up here. After reading many a blog where people seem to have amazing lives and lovely creative looking pages I am at the moment filled with promise for my own. Of course that's today and unfortunately I cannot promise anything! But as Kel would once have said to Kenan "Argh!! HERE GOES!!"


Chumples x

No comments:

Post a Comment